At Sandrin Services Inc., we take pride in our ability to expertly evaluate and identify your gearbox’s cause of failure and any other issues that might cause additional down time. Our skilled technicians will fully dismantle and clean your equipment to evaluate and identify the reason for failure.
Typically, all gearboxes are dismantled, cleaned, and thoroughly inspected prior to repairs. Gear teeth are Mag Particle Tested for cracks and flaws. All Babbitt Bearings are Ultrasonic Bond Tested, and Shaft Journals are checked for scoring and proper running clearances. Any repairs are carried out in our machining facility. All ball or roller bearings and oil seals are replaced. Gearbox casings are blasted and coated with an oil resistant coating.
- Coaxial Helical Inline
- Bevel Helical
- Skew Bevel Helical
- Worm Reduction
Compressor / Blower Repairs
Sandrin Services Inc. offers basic and advanced repairs, overhaul services and component manufacture for all types of compressors and blowers. Offering our in-house machining, Babbitt bearing repairs and dynamic balancing, our technical team can resolve your compressor / blower issues quickly and efficiently on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week basis, minimizing expensive downtime.
Sandrin Services Inc. takes pride in expertly evaluating and identifying reasons of failure.
Pump Failure or malfunction could be caused by:
- Impeller Damage
- Worn Shafts
- Failure of mechanical seal and bearings
- Excessive Wear Ring Clearances
- General Rebuild / Recondition
- Machine Shop Services
- Shaft Alignments
- Vibration Analysis
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Control Panel Troubleshooting
- Deep well
PUMP OVERHAUL PROCEDURE:
- Perform initial inspections
- Electrical testing with our A.W.A. machine is done on submersible pumps to determine if the winding is damaged
- The pump is carefully dismantled, and mechanical fit checks are performed
- Any necessary repairs are then completed on site
- Parts requiring repairs are meticulously repaired
- Parts needing replacement are replaced with OEM parts or we can manufacture new parts in our machine shop: Depending on the customers’ preference
- The pump is then media blasted, coated, painted and re-assembled.
- A general overhaul also includes replacing all bearings, mechanical seals and LIP seals.
Submersible Pumps / Testing
At Sandrin Services we overhaul, repair, and test a variety of types and sizes of submersible pumps. Our 1000-gallon submersible pump testing tank allows us to not only run the pump, but also test the pump under load more accurately & to simulate the working environment. This allows us to ensure our diagnosis and ensure repairs, no leaks and enables us to test the pumping capacity in its actual end-use which application adheres to OEM standards.
Specialty pump products to enhance the pump life that are available upon request i.e., Coating, Sensors, Winding Protection…
SUBMERSIBLE PUMP TESTING TANK
SERVICES INCLUDE PUMP SALES & OVERHAULS
HYDROSTAL 75HP COMPLETE OVERHAUL
WATER PUMP ROTATING ELEMENT
MANUFACTURED / INSTALLED NEW SHAFT, SLEEVES & WEAR RINGS
PUBLIC UTILITIES WATERPUMP
INSPECTING DAMAGE ON WATERPUMP
OVERHAUL OF BALLAST PUMP MOTOR ON BOARD SHIP
DISMANTLE, REMOVE & REPLACE BEARINGS
CHECK ALL MECHANICAL FITS
PRE/POST STATIC TESTING
REMOVE ROTOR FOR CHECK BALANCE
INSTALL IN LOCATION
OVERHAUL OF DEEP WELL PUMP
NEW LINE SHAFT BUSHINGS
NEW WEAR RINGS
BLAST & PAINT