Sandrin Services Inc. is a trusted, full service electrical equipment repair facility providing around the clock service. We specialize in motor rewinding to mechanical repairs, retrofitting old to new motors, removing, installing, and providing fully customized motors, overhauling, manufacturing motor basis, complete with electronically generated reports.
We are absolutely confident that your experience with Sandrin will exceed your expectations with servicing, reporting and quality.
The foundation of our electrical repair service is the knowledge that repairing damaged equipment is only part of the job. The key element of our service is determining the root cause of your equipment failure. Recognizing the root cause is essential to preventing future damage and downtime. The result is a significant increase in equipment reliability.
- In-shop Capacity – fractional horsepower to 10,000HP
- Field Capacity – unlimited
- EASA based Engineering Support
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Dynamic Balancing
- Large Motor Inventory
- Customer Maintained Inventory complete with maintenance.
- Full Voltage Testing on Motors and Pumps
- On Site Baker Testing Analysis
- Core loss Evaluation
- Charring Oven
- Bake Oven
- Automated Rewind machine
- Horsepower upgrade
- Solenoid Coil Rewind
- Motor smart sensors – which converts traditional motors into smart wirelessly connected
- Customer manufacturing of custom motor rails and bases
- Full Machine Shop Support complete with: Machining, Welding, Mechanical Repairs, Laser Alignments, CNC Plasma Cutting
State of the Art Equipment
- Schleich Automatic Winding Machine
- Automated Diagnostic Test Panel
- Charring Oven with indirect flame to prevent distortion and hot spots
- Fully Automated Coreloss Tester with computerized reporting
- Portable Baker Advanced HO (High Output) Winding Analyzer
- Balancing up to 15,000 lbs
- Full Machine Shop Capabilities – Machining, Babbitt Bearing Repair / Manufacturing, Welding, Laser Alignments, Mechanical Repairs, CNC Plasma Cutting, Babbitt bearing repair, slip ring manufacturing/repair.
Sandrin’s has the only portable High Output Winding Analyzer rated up to 12,000HP in SW Ontario which can be done from the load side of the breaker. Diagnostic Testing trends the integrity of your motors allowing you the ability to schedule down time, minimize emergencies and be more cost effective.
Our trained experts can provide a full line of diagnostic testing to evaluate and diagnose all your motor related problems at your site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using the latest diagnostic tools available.
In today’s industrial environment it is vital that we continuously develop and modify our variety of services to provide our customers’ changing needs with the constant evolution of technology.
On Site Motor Repairs and Testing
On site we can provide a full line of diagnostic testing to evaluate and diagnose all your motor related problems.
Our Portable Baker Advanced HO (High Output) Winding Analyzer can be used for trend analysis up to 12,000HP which will prevent downtime due to less equipment failure which can also increase your motor reliability.
With one phone call our mobile motor technicians have the capabilities to troubleshoot, remove, overhaul/repair, laser align, insitu machine and re-install your electric motor.
It is our diversification, often into areas that are outside the traditional boundaries of the machine shop services that makes Sandrin an industry leader.
Combining the Motor Services with our full machining / welding / Babbitt bearing repair / manufacturing, laser aligning / CNC plasma cutting, mechanical shop enables us to offer the customer complete quality control of their motor and faster turnaround times.
We are committed to providing the best product to suit your application, at an excellent price and with a delivery schedule to get you up and running on time.
2450 HP MOTOR CUSTOM REWIND
5500 HP NEW STATOR CORE C/W NEW MV
FORM COILS TO BE INSERTED IN OLD STATOR
SHELL TO THEN BE LINE BORE MACHINED
1150 HP GE SYNCHRONOUS ELECTRIC MOTOR
COMPLETE REWIND OF STATOR C/W CLASS H FORM COILS
BALANCE SPIDER TO 40 W/N
PRE & POST TESTING
ASSEMBLE & PAINT
TRANSPORT BACK TO CUSTOMER
ON-SITE INSPECTION OF 1750HP TOSHIBA ELECTRIC MOTOR
BOTH DRIVE END AND OPPOSITE DRIVE END HYDRODYNAMIC BABBITT BEARINGS
BEARING JOURNAL DIAMETERS AND OIL SLINGERS
CLEANED AND POLISHED BOT JOURNALS AND BABBITT BEARINGS